The International Arctic Science Committee (IASC) is pleased to announce the availability of registration fee support for the online Arctic Science Summit Week 2021 (19 - 26 March 2021).
Please submit your application by no later than 22 February 2021via this form https://forms.gle/SrzgHV7KAPUL5uScA
Registration fee support via this process is currently available for:
- Early career researchers including students all the way through early-career professionals up to 5 years past PhD (or other terminal degree) with an Arctic research focus (an allowance will be made for career breaks such as parental leave)
- Arctic researchers of all career stages at Russian institutions and/or focusing on the Russian Arctic
- Indigenous Scholars and Knowledge holders with homeland in the Arctic of all backgrounds and career stages
who are actively participating in the conference including but not limited to giving a presentation in the Science Symposium or organizing / participating in an Arctic science community or business meeting (e.g. as a panelist, workshop organizer, rapporteurs).
Applicants also have to be either:
- researchers / scholars with an affiliation with an institution / organization in an IASC member country (Austria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, India, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States); or
- researchers / scholars residing in an IASC member country who currently do not have any affiliation with an institution / organization;
- Indigenous scholars and / or knowledge holders with homeland in the Arctic
Important: If you apply for this registration fee support, please do not register for ASSW2021 until you have been contacted by the IASC Secretariat. Detailed registration instructions will be sent out after the application deadline to all those who receive the registration fee support with a unique registration code that can be used to register for the conference without having to pay the fee upfront.
Registration fee support will be given out on a first-come-first-serve basis. All questions are available on the first page. There is no second page with hidden questions. The questions are designed so we know if you meet the above mentioned criteria or which funding source(s) you qualify for, so please answer all the questions as completely as possible. Should you have problems accessing the online form, please contact us to receive a Word version of it.
If you have any questions please contact the IASC Secretariat at email@example.com