The 6th European Conference on Permafrost (http://eucop2023.com/) will be held in Puigcerdà (Catalonia, Spain), 18-22 June 2023. This IPA Regional Conference on Permafrost aims at covering all relevant aspects of permafrost research, engineering and outreach on a global and regional level in a changing world.
As many of you requested a bit more time, we extend the deadline for the call for session proposals to May 8, 2022.
Check details here: http://eucop2023.com/sessions/
The conference will encompass all relevant aspects of permafrost research, engineering and outreach on a global and regional level during three exciting days of plenary lectures, oral presentations and posters, combined with several local field trips across the eastern Pyrenees (Cerdanya, Núria, Andorra, etc).
The Local Organizing Committee is fully committed to organising an on-site conference to have the possibility to meet in person after these troubled years, although we are also considering a hybrid format including on-line attendance depending on the evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Conference daily agenda
- Wednesday 14 – Friday 16: regional field trip (Central-Eastern Pyrenees)
- Saturday 17 – Sunday 18/06: PYRN days (meeting, field trip, and more!)
- Sunday 18/06: IPA council meeting, workshops, ice-breaker dinner
- Monday 19/06: 1st day of sessions
- Tuesday 20/06: 2nd day of sessions
- Wednesday 21/06: local field trips
- Thursday 22/06: 3rd day of sessions
- Friday 23/06 – Sunday 25/06: regional field trip (Central Pyrenees)
- The call for session proposals will be open from early March 2022 to mid-April 2022
- The call for abstract submissions will be open from September 2022 to December 2022
- Decision on abstracts (orals/posters) in February 2023
- Early bird registration until the end of March 2023
We are looking forward to receiving your session proposals for the EUCOP-6.