The Korea Polar Research Institute (KOPRI) is pleased to announce that the 27th International Symposium on Polar Sciences (ISPS2022) will be accepting abstract submissions from June 7 to July 4, 2022. The ISPS2022 is scheduled to be held online, from September 20 to 21, 2022.
With "Two decades of Korean Arctic research: Looking back to look forward” as its overarching theme, the symposium invites papers that examine:
- Retrospect and prospect of atmospheric research in Ny-Ålesund;
- Svalbard as a barometer of climate change;
- Climate change impacts on Arctic terrestrial ecosystems;
- Response of the Arctic marine system to ongoing environmental changes;
- Remote Sensing in the Arctic; and
- Past and future of Greenland: a perspective on geology and environment
Abstracts will be accepted for oral and poster presentations, and all submissions must be in English. Important dates are as follows:
- Abstract Submission: June 7 - July 4, 2022
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: July 2022
- ISPS 2022: September 20-21, 2022
Detailed information is available here (PDF), and more information will be posted on our website (www.kopri.re.kr/symposium/) as the date approaches.
Should you have any questions regarding the symposium, please contact the ISPS2022 Secretariat at symposium [AT] kopri [DOT] re [DOT] kr