With the objectives to:
- Start building an implementation plan to accomplish the MOSAiC Science Plan,
- Identify specific logistics requirements to support science activities,
- Identify specific roles and scientific contributions of the participating groups,
- Maintain tight coupling between observational and modeling activities,
- Focus on MOSAiC activities, but identify opportunities for broader connections and collaborations,
the Science Implementation Workshop of the “Multidisciplinary drifting Observatory for the Study of Arctic Climate (MOSAiC)” took place at the Alfred Wegener Institute in Potsdam (Germany) on 22-24 July 2015, sponsored by IASC.
For more information please download the summary.