On behalf of the Portuguese Minister of Science, Technology and Higher Education, the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT) and the Local Organizing Committee we are pleased to invite you to take part in the Arctic Science Summit Week 2021, which will take place in Lisbon from 20 to 26 March 2021. The Conference is organized by FCT, Ciência Viva, AIR Center, the Portuguese Arctic Community, and by IASC and partners.
Framed by the overarching theme for the Science Conference “The Arctic: Regional Changes, Global Impacts”, Lisbon invites International experts on the Arctic and Indigenous Peoples to discuss the “New Arctic” and also its impacts and interactions to and with the lower latitudes.
It will be a pleasure to warmly receive you all in Lisbon for the ASSW2021.
Looking forward to seeing you all Lisbon next year.
Helena Pereira, President of the Board of Directors of the Portuguese Foundation of Science and Technology
João Canário, Chairman of the ASSW2021
Gonçalo Vieira, Chair of the ASSW2021 International Scientific Committee
- January 2020 to April 30, 2020 – Call for Scientific Sessions NOW OPEN !!!
- April 2020 to November 30, 2020 – Call for Community Meetings Requests
- May 2020 to October 31, 2020 – Call for Abstracts
- November 2020 – Notification of Abstract Acceptance
- November 2020 to January 31, 2021 – Early Bird Registration
- 20 to 26 March 2021 – ASSW2021
More information, including the provisional program, information about the venue, and more is available on the ASSW2021 website at assw2021.pt.