On the Sunday prior to the American Geophysical Union (AGU) Fall Meeting, the Arctic Observing Summit (AOS) Working Group 2 - Observing System Implementation & Optimization has scheduled a working meeting.
Please RSVP if you are planning to attend so the organizers can get a good idea of the total number of participants.
- What: Arctic Observing Summit Working Group 2 - Observing System Implementation and Optimization Working Meeting
- When: Sunday, December 9, 1.00-5.00pm
- Where: Arctic Research Consortium of US, 1201 New York Avenue NW, 4th Floor, Washington DC 20005, USA
- Rough Outline:
- AOS WG 2 - Review/completion of observing system assessment case studies and resulting products
- Outbrief and follow-up from Arctic Science Ministerial, including side meeting "Towards a roadmap for coordinated Arctic Observing”
- AOS WG 2 and SAON Committee on Observations and Networks: Next steps in working towards action items identified at AOS 2018 and ASM2